IT Solutions for your Unique BusinessProviding Southern California and Southern Utah with Secure & Reliable IT
Call Today: 888-616-6972
The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Outsource Your IT Support To Us:
- Trust is our top priority. We build long-term, positive relationships with our partners and are dedicated to their success.
- Stress-free IT management. We streamline systems and improve workflow to take the burden off your shoulders.
- Advanced technology. As technology enthusiasts, we always use the latest and greatest tools to provide exceptional service.
- Rapid response times. Our clients can expect to be connected with a technician within 15 minutes or less.
- Clear and concise communication. We explain technical concepts in plain English, so you can fully understand and make informed decisions.
- No hidden fees or small print. If you’re not satisfied with our work, we’ll make it right to your standards.
- On-time and on-budget projects. We won’t surprise you with additional costs or delays.
- Cost-effective and efficient cloud solutions. We’ll help you lower costs, reduce waste and simplify processes.
- Transparent and accessible documentation. We provide simple and easy-to-understand documentation for all key network resources, passwords, licenses, etc.
- Unmatched security. With 24/7/365 network monitoring, you can have peace of mind knowing that your systems and data are always secure.
At NYPC IT, we are committed to providing the highest level of IT support and service to our clients. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business thrive.
How do I know if NYPC IT Services are for my company?
Our services are tailored for companies that are looking for a dedicated IT team and have a need for Microsoft cloud, Google Workspace, or on-premises servers, and at least 5 Microsoft computers or more. We are the ideal solution for businesses that want to outsource their technology services to a specialized third-party provider. At NYPC IT, we specialize in cybersecurity and take great care to protect your critical information. Our range of services and tools are designed to streamline workflow and improve your overall business performance. Whether you are looking for proactive maintenance, data backup and recovery, or advanced security solutions, we have the expertise and resources to help your business thrive. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business succeed.
Does NYPC IT take new startup companies?
At NYPC IT, we have a standardized approach to managing and configuring IT systems, which ensures consistent and reliable performance for businesses of all sizes. Even small businesses with only a few computers can benefit from the same level of infrastructure and support as larger organizations. By adhering to our IT systems guidelines, you can trust that NYPC IT will become your dedicated IT team, providing you with the highest level of service and support. If you’re interested in learning more about how we can help your business, we invite you to schedule an evaluation by calling us at (888) 616-6972. Our team of experts will conduct a thorough assessment of your IT needs and recommend solutions that will help you achieve your business goals.
What are the costs of our small business IT services?
At NYPC IT, we understand that every business has unique technology needs. That’s why we offer a customized evaluation process to tailor an IT plan that’s perfect for your business. We offer different packages that cater to different needs, and pricing may vary depending on the number of devices and the level of services required. As an example, our basic IT maintenance package, which includes maintenance and support for 10 computers and 1 server, can range from $500 to $1000 per month. On the other hand, our premium flat-fee IT Complete package, which includes comprehensive maintenance, support and security for 10 computers and 1 server, can range from $2000 to $3000 per month. Please keep in mind that these prices are just an example and the final cost may vary depending on the specific needs of your business. We invite you to schedule a consultation with us so we can understand your specific needs and provide you with a more accurate quote.
Does NYPC IT do hourly rate Break/Fix IT services?
At NYPC IT, we specialize in providing comprehensive IT support services to businesses, and we do not offer non-contractual hourly rate services for ongoing IT support for computers or servers. However, we do offer one-time, hourly rate services for specific project work such as low voltage wiring, network installations, Wi-Fi solutions, Dahua security cameras, data recovery services, and custom-built high-end desktop computers. Our focus is to provide our clients with complete IT solutions that meet their specific needs, and this approach allows us to deliver the best results for our clients. If you are in need of any of the above-mentioned services, please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with a quote and schedule a consultation to discuss your specific needs.
Let us conduct a Free Assessment, we’ll be able to answer your top questions, such as:
- Are your IT systems truly secured from hackers, viruses and rogue employees?
- Are your backups configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster?
- Are you unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation under new California data-breach laws?
- Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud-computing technologies to lower IT costs and make it easier to work remotely?
- Are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance? (I can tell you, 99% of the computer networks we review are NOT.)
Once we have a clear picture of the state, health and performance of your current IT systems, we’ll then deliver a customized IT Optimization Plan that will show you how to eliminate every single nagging problem, enable you to work faster and easier and lower IT costs wherever possible.
At The End of This Assessment, One Of Three Things Will Happen:
1. You love the plan and decide to implement it on your own. If this is the case, we’ll wish you the best of luck and ask that you keep in touch with us to let us know how you’re doing.
2. You love the plan and ask to become our client so we can personally help you implement it ASAP. If that’s the case, we’ll knock it out of the park…and that’s a promise.
3. In the unlikely and unprecedented event that you feel like you wasted your time, and that we don’t find a way to dramatically improve your situation, we will send you a check for $100. No questions asked. Your time is your most valuable asset, and I respect that. To date, we’ve NEVER had anyone say that we’ve wasted their time, so I feel completely comfortable making this guarantee to you.
Think about this…
The “worst” that can happen is you get $100 for “wasting” an hour having an independent third party validate and review the security, speed and health of your computer network.
The best that can happen is we work together to finally take all IT complaints off your plate.
Getting Ready to Make the Leap
Here is our brief “Guide to Managed Services” white paper to help you make the right decision.
Download Full MSP Buyers Guide
We're Here To Help!
73280 Hwy 111, Suite 102
Palm Desert CA 92260
1136 Redwood Tree Street
Saint George UT 84790
M-F: 9am – 5pm
Sat & Sun: By appointment